Squadron Cruises for 2013
1. Montague Harbour
Join us for this 'anchoring cruise' on June 28, 29, 30, and July 1, 2013. If you wish to be at the dock contact the Marine directly: Montague Harbour Marina . Montague is alway fun with good walks, the bus to the Hummingbird Pub for dinner, ice cream at the store, and much more.
2. Ladysmith Maritime Society
Ladysmith is fun to visit. The town is just uphill from the docks and is handy for groceries, coffee, etc. The cruise last year was a huge success and this year the cruise is on July 26 to 28. Contact Mark Mercer, the wharfinger, early at 250-245-1146 to reserve your spot. Link: Ladysmith Maritime Society
3. Snug Cove, Bowen Island - Union Steamship Marina
Join us here on August 16 to 18. Due to its proximity to Vancouver this marina fills up fast. Reservations must be confirmed no later that July 19! Contact the marina at 604-947-0707. Link: Union Steamship Marina
Questions? contact Cruisemaster Peter Lefroy at 604-271-5240
This is a long list with many benefits to YOU.
The list was broken up to make fair use of the space on this page. Click the Read More button at the bottom to read the many rewards in store for YOU as a member of Fraser Squadron.
Successfully completing the CPS Boating course has many rewards. Here are just some of the reasons for a CPS membership:
- Members earn the right to fly the CPS flag and take pride in displaying the flag as it represents knowledge and accomplishment.
- Members are eligible to take the Advanced and the Elective Courses, to extend their "on the water" skills and knowledge.
- Members receive a 6 issue subscription to the magazine Canadian Yachting West which also contains the CPS publication Port Hole. With the current cover price at $5.95 per issue this is a value of $35.70.
NOTE: this publication was formerly called Canadian Yachting, with the name change comes more articles on boating in BC and western waters.
- Members of Pacific Mainland District receive a six month subscription to Pacific Yachting with their yearly membership. With a current cover price $6.95 per issue this is a $41.70 value.
Use of this site is free, however certain features are reserved for registered users. Registering unlocks these features:
- Access current and past Fairlead editions
- Notifications of site updates
- Upload photos to the Members Boats area
Registration is free and easy. Simply click on the login link and select Create Account.